News from Michaywe Pines
Michaywe Arts and Crafts Fair
FRIDAY & SATURDAY, AUG. 10 & 11, 2018
11 am – 6 pm Friday & 10 am – 4 pm Saturday
Join us for the 40th annual Michaywé Arts & Crafts Fair on Friday and Saturday, August 10 and 11, 2018, in northern Michigan. View and print the Visitor Info Flyer.
Michaywé is a peaceful, four-season recreational and residential community. It is nestled among hills and lush woodlands 8 miles south of the Gaylord, Michigan’s Alpine Village, and just east of I-75. With more than 2,000 acres of forests, our 18-hole championship Michaywé Pines Golf Course (and other nearby golf courses), tennis courts, indoor and outdoor pools, a clubhouse and beach on the lovely Opal Lake, and miles of cross-country ski trails for winter lovers, Michaywé is a stunning setting for the annual Arts & Crafts Fair.
Michaywé’s clubhouse and its wooded, park-like setting serve as the backdrop for the fair, which can comfortably accommodate more than 100 exhibitors.
Tim O’Connor, 248-613-6567
Kathy Fitton, 517-614-2364
- A beautiful park-like setting for outdoor booths, and a selection of indoor booths
- Juried show to show off the quality of your items (this is no flea market!)
- Hospitality volunteers to make sure you have the best fair possible (including assistance setting up and taking down your booth, or sitting in when you need to take a quick break)
- Shuttle service to and from the exhibitor parking area
- Coffee, donuts, and water available
- Free package pick-up for customers who are purchasing large items
- A discount at our award-winning “Inn the Woods” restaurant
- A discount at Michaywé’s Golf Pro Shop
- Exclusive pricing for exhibitors at the Michaywé Pines Golf Course
- On-site camping area for self-contained units